View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 01:15 PM   #3
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

So often we pray, and we feel our prayers are justified and worthy, yet deep down, they are often self serving and our will and not for the Higher Good of All. I can't play 'god' with someone else's life and ask that they be given what I think they need, but ask for what they need according to their Higher Good.

There may be a reason they haven't received yet, maybe they are not truly willing to receive or willing to go the road they need to do if they open up to receive. They feel there are conditions and and things they need to do that they are not willing to do.

They are selective, and only willing to do what they want to do and not willing to open to God will, especially if it comes in a different form or comes in words and phrases unknown to them. I think the call it contempt prior to investigation.

God does answer prayer. Sometimes He says No. Other times He says Not right now. Other Times, or so I was told, "You got to be kidding, where did you get that idea? Let's stop that right here, forget it even!" No pouting, no hissy fits, no stamping of the feet, no wheedling, and self-justification. No means no!

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote