View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Encouraging Word - September

September 1

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. John 13:35

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. Psalm 143:10

Jeremiah 31:25 (NIV) I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.

Thought: God's goodness is everything you need.

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 1:12-13 (NLT): I plan to keep on reminding you of these things-even though you already know them and are standing firm in the truth. Yes, I believe I should keep on reminding you of these things as long as I live.

Today’s Thought: It is good to be reminded from time to time of what the Lord brought you out of. It will be such an encouragement to you and those around you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for saving my life! I ask that You help me never forget what You have brought me out of. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links