View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 07:43 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 21

"Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:" Jeremiah 32:17

Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:3

Psalm 121:1-2, ESV "I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth."

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. - 1 Peter 4:8

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29

Today’s Scripture: 2 Samuel 22:2-3 (NLT): He sang: “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence.

Today’s Thought: When you are going through a hard situation, praising God changes everything! We need to praise Him regardless of our circumstances.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You teach me to praise You no matter what I’m going through. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. —1 Peter 5:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links