Thread: Pray for Others
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 07:29 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Pray for Others

Pray for Others
Today and every day I pray for those I love.

Whether I am concerned about a *family member or another of God’s children, I remember them in my prayer time. I affirm for them that they are healthy and whole, and I envision for them a life of happiness and success.

“Dear one, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. God is loving you in this and every moment, holding you in a loving embrace and protecting you with each step you take.

“You are capable of achieving dreams that are beyond your imagination, and I am here to support you in all your endeavors. I love you unconditionally and without end. I know without doubt that God is guiding your way. I give thanks for the blessing of having you in my life.”
I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links