Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #38
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety. It has been tested, but so grateful for the Serenity Prayer.
Grateful that my computer is still working. I think it is the operator who is tired and the machine is getting mixed messages.
Grateful that I made it to my group today and had the opportunity to chair. I did volunteer. When I am in pain, it helps me to stay focus and it is easier to listen to others.
Grateful that the pain isn't as bad as yesterday. I will be glad when the rain goes away though. I told the Dart's Driver Joe that is seemed like an angry rain. It just came down so hard and it seemed to have a violent energy. It is hard to explain. I was thinking a few people must have pissed off their God and they all got together and decided to wash away all the BS.
Grateful that I have been able to post. Did get some dishes done and dinner cooked. Now I have more dishes to do and the feet are too bad to stand on. Sometimes it is a losing battle, but I am grateful that I have feet. I had a fear that I was going to lose them.
Grateful that they got to the root of my sister's problem. I was able to go today because of the rain. If it is clear tomorrow, I will try to get up there to see her. I will have to take the bus as I am getting low on Dart tickets. I just arranged to go see her using Darts as I am not too sure the rain is going to stop by then. Taking Darts means I stay dry.
Grateful for my sobriety, my home, and my family. My immediate family and my recovery family, so glad you are a part of my journey.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote