View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13

Lord Jesus, I trusted you to save me, and now I will trust you when problems arise, remembering that I am in vital union with you. My decisions shall be based on whatever seems best, for you will guide me. In your unfailing love you will lead me because you have redeemed me. Thank you for your faithfulness. Amen.

Colossians 2:6 1 Samuel 10:7 Exodus 15:13

Dead in Sins

Ephesians 2:1-3

Dear Father, King of the Ages,

Thank you for the new life you have infused into my being. I once was dead because of the misdeeds and sins in which I walked, following the course of this world, following the commander-in-chief of evil, the spirit that now energizes all who disobey.

Among these lost people - and as a lost person - I once lived in the passions of my flesh. I followed the desires of my body and the passing whims of my mind. I was by nature a doer of evil doomed to destruction, like the rest of mankind.

But you were rich in mercy! Because of your great love with which you loved me - even when I was dead through my misdeeds - you made me alive together with Christ! It is by your undeserved kindness that I am saved!

In the name of Jesus and by his authority I boldly ask you to make of us the completely holy people that you intend as your inheritance. Amen.

And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" So through God you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son then an heir. Galatians 4:6–7, RSV

Dear Father in heaven, we come before you as your children, longing to be assured through your Spirit that we are and may remain your children. We long to live to the glory of your name under the shelter and guidance of the Lord Jesus in expectation of the great day which shall fulfill all promises made to us men. Strengthen us, especially in dark and troubled days. Help us when danger threatens and when evil tries to make headway among us. Deliver us from all evil, for yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your words of wisdom in the Bible. I do want to adhere to them and avoid doing foolish things. Forgive me for the foolish things I have done in the past. Give me discernment to recognize the voice of fools, so that I am not taken in by their deceptive talk. I want to hear the truth, even if it is painful, because the truth of God's Word is what sets us free. Give me ears to hear what the Spirit of God is saying, and then give me the grace to obey His Words. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: