View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15

Prayer for the Morning

Heavenly Father, I do not fear this day, for you are with me wherever I might go, your light to shine ahead, your footsteps to lead the way. I do not fear this day, for your word will be my guide. Your strength will sustain me and your love revive me, this day and all days. I do not fear this day, for you are with me. In the name of Christ, I call upon you. Amen.

Glory to God whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine: Glory to God from generation to generation in the church and in the world, and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever. Amen.

Father, you have called me and separated me unto the Gospel. I utterly abandon my dreams and plans to Your Will. In the name of Jesus, I bind my will, plans and purposes to Your will, plans and purposes for my life as I wait for your Guidance, I listen for your Voice. When I lose my life, then I shall find it. Amen.

Romans 1:1 Matthew 10:39

“A Prayer For Today’s Blessing”

Father, often the days converge into another and before we know it another year has passed. Help us to be keenly aware of each new day and the opportunity it holds for us to build character and be engaged in our Father’s business. We want to daily turn to Your holy Word for wisdom so that we will present to You a heart full of godly wisdom and a life fully surrendered to You. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

Dear Lord, sometimes I just want to give up. I feel that no matter what I do it is not good enough. Please give me the wisdom to know that it is okay to feel these things but remind me that giving up will never get me to where I need to be.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: