View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:08 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2

Today’s Scripture: Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT): “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

Today’s Thought: The King of the universe knows who you are. If that doesn’t excite you, what will? We can trust Him because He knows the ultimate plan for our lives!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for not only saving me but having a plan for my life. I ask that you help me walk in your plan for my life today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

He [the Word, Jesus] was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. —John 1:2-3

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. - Psalm 73:26

Psalm 147:1-6

Praise the Lord.

How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

The Lord builds up Jerusalem;
he gathers the exiles of Israel.
He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
He determines the number of the stars
and calls them each by name.
Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit.
The Lord sustains the humble
but casts the wicked to the ground.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV) - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34

Isaiah 65:17 "Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: