View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 08:13 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Life is a treasured gift

Gift of Life
My life is a treasured gift.

The best way to show appreciation for God’s gift of life is to live it in service to others. Today gives me a chance to offer my love and gratitude to anyone who needs it, to pray a prayer for someone else, to reach out the hands of my heart in support. I can direct it wherever I choose.

Today I will remember that my life is a valuable gift. As this day progresses, each moment provides me another opportunity to decide what I will do with it. How will I express God in ways that bless others? Even a casual kind word, compliment, or smile can make a difference in someone’s day.

My life is a treasured gift from God, so I use it to be an agent for love, kindness, and compassion in the lives of others.
He asked you for life; you gave it to him.—Psalm 21:4

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links