View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:09 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Move Forward Confidently

Move Forward Confidently

Thought for the Day

"Is there something you want to accomplish but you don't have the confidence to go after it? Call on God to stand with you and give you the confidence to take on the challenge that awaits you. There are times you will succeed and there may be times you will fail; however, you will never have to worry about asking "what if" or regretting not trying to reach the goals you want to set for yourself."

Today's Word

"Jesus replied, "What is impossible with man is possible with God." (Luke 18:28 NIV)

Today's Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is with you by my side that I have the confidence to move forward towards what I want to accomplish in my life. I recognize that sometimes I may win and sometimes I may fail. Although I would rather win, I am not afraid to fail as each will likely come my way. I know that if I fear failure, I will never know victory. Amen

The Whisper Of God
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links