View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:06 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5

He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." Psalms 51:10

John 8:36, ESV "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

For I cried out to him for help, praising him as I spoke. - Psalm 66:17

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 5:8-9 (NLT): Be careful! Watch out for attacks from the Devil, your great enemy. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for some victim to devour. Take a firm stand against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are.

Today’s Thought: Whether we realize it or not, we are in a constant battle with the devil. He wants you to fail, he wants you to fall in sin and ultimately die. There is hope though. His name is Jesus Christ!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for sending Your Son to die for me! I ask that You help me not to fall into the devils traps. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. —John 17:3

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." — Luke 18:27

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote