View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice." Psalms 55:17

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Philemon 1:25

Romans 8:26, ESV "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words."

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 1:2 (NLT): God the Father chose you long ago, and the Spirit has made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed Jesus Christ and are cleansed by his blood. May you have more and more of God's special favor and wonderful peace.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for loving & forgiving me despite all my faults. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. – 2 Corinthians 5:21
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote