View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 07:33 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

"Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart." Psalms 26:2

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

Luke 1:47, NLT "How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!"

So let us come near to God with a sincere heart and a sure faith, with hearts that have been purified from a guilty conscience and with bodies washed with clean water. Hebrews 10:22

I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. - Psalm 120:1

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Joshua 1:8

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Psalm 105:4

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.
—Proverbs 16:20

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. — Psalm 46:1
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote