View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 07:12 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. Psalm 116:1-2

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! - Matthew 5:44

Matthew 22:36-38 — "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. —Matthew 7:12

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:18
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote