View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 10:10 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Find Freedom In Forgiveness

Forgive
In forgiveness, I find freedom.

In my natural state, love flows readily to and from me. However, when I hold resentment, bitterness, or hatred toward anyone, including myself, I create an emotional block around my own heart. Each time I repeat a shaming or blaming story, I add yet another brick to that wall. Over time, I can come to feel disempowered and imprisoned within a fortress of my own negativity.

In forgiveness, I find the key to returning to my natural state of expansiveness and freedom. When I forgive, I feel an indescribable grace. The wall around my heart disappears and the Christ Light that I truly am radiates throughout my being. Through forgiveness, I fully claim my natural states of love, gratitude, peace, and joy.
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.—Ephesians 4:32

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links