View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: You have traveled a rocky and treacherous road. You have struggled and fought hard to overcome difficult situations. There have been instances when you have almost given up, but you did not. You are so much stronger than you would have been without having to put forth the effort to survive. Use that strength now for the final push to gain the victory, says the Lord. I will help you! 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

June 3: I would have you learn and practice the language of love. Make the effort to speak love fluently. Do not allow hatred to cause you to live in darkness. With love comes light and life, but it must emanate from the heart without hypocrisy, says the Lord. Let it be a genuine expression of My presence in you. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote