View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: Walk in the light of life in the Spirit. I hear your cries for revival, and yet you often feed on that which brings spiritual death. You set your mind and thoughts on things that tie you to the world and deplete your vitality. Rise up now and seek to be established in new life and power that only comes through relationship with Me, says the Lord. Then you will be revived. Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."

June 10: Just as you are the apple of My eye, I want to also be the center of your life and everything that exists in it. Your place of safety is in your ability to allow Me to be your all in all. Let everything in your sphere of existence be in accord with My word and My presence. Give Me preeminence, says the Lord. That is the place where you can be in health and prosper in all things. Proverbs 7:2 Keep my commands and live, and my law as the apple of your eye.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote