Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 11:22 PM   #8
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day, although it has seemed like yesterday was a day and a half and today is only 6 hours old.
Grateful that I have alternative options, and that I don't have to pick up to make the pain go away.
Grateful that I have the tools of the program to deal with that pain.
Grateful that I slept all day because it rained all day and had no desire or need to go out.
Grateful that curling is on and Canada is playing for gold opposite Norway, even if they lose, they get silver. It is the World Cup, so it is extra special.
Grateful that our Canadian tennis player won today and is going into her first semi-final. She is only 20 years old and has a lot of promise.
Grateful that I have music in my life. My old sponsor said that she felt that I connected to my Higher Power through music.
Grateful for the space I'm in, mentally it is good, physically could be better, but not having the screaming pain I had last night.
Grateful for those of you who walk this journey with me.
Grateful that I am clean and sober today. There is a little story to go with that. After I had my shower today, I rubbed on lotion, put on vapour rub, rubbed in Voltaren, and ate salmon which I love but it does not like me, plus it stinks. LOL!

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote