View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default Are All Prayers Answered?

Quote:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your
own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him, and he
will make your paths straight” (Proverbs 3:5-6).
As I have said many times before, God says, "Yes, No, and you got to be kidding."

God is always there, it is me that goes away. If I don't hear the answer, it is because I don't want to and am turning a deaf ear.

I will never forget the day that I asked for help, I was given a message, "Give thanks it is already on it's way" and as I got up from my rug saying thank you, thank you, thank you, before I had stood up all the way, the phone was ringing giving me the answer to my need.

There have been a couple of times in particular where I was in a situation and didn't know how to handle it, I was full of fear and with no knowing as to what to do. I prayed and I felt the touch of God from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. I was in total chaos and shaking, and there was instant peace. I was able to handle the situation and know what to do.

Another time, I was doing a meditation, asked for healing, stretched back on my lazy boy and I again felt the hand of God, and when I got up, I had gotten what I called my zig to go with my zag. It was like I had been frozen from the waist down (probably because of the rapes), and I had freedom of movement. I lost the fear of putting the wrong foot forward, of saying and doing the wrong thing, but most of all, I found that God does answer prayer.

My God does answer prayer, but doesn't always give me the answer I want to hear and I have to find acceptance.

I also had to accept that my God knows what is best for me, He sees the whole picture.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Sponsored Links