Thread: Let Go, Let God
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Let Go, Let God

Let Go, Let God
I let go and let God open my mind and heart to receive.

When facing challenges, I remember to “let go and let God.” The first step is to release. I let go of what I am holding to in consciousness. Just as empty and open hands are free to receive, I am open and available to receive from Spirit.

I let go of worry and welcome clarity of thought. I let go of how things “should” be and open my mind and heart to receive what is. I let go of hurry and impatience and affirm I have the time and energy to do what is mine to do.

I release resentment and blame, and God expresses through me as gratitude. I free myself from anger and upset, and God demonstrates as joy. I liberate myself from confusion, and God reveals peace. I release, let go, and let God be God in my life.
For we walk by faith, not by sight.—2 Corinthians 5:7

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links