View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 09:20 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 1 Peter 3:15

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! Psalm 57:7

Matthew 25:36 - 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.

James 1:2-4 — Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Ephesians 4:29 — Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

"Let nothing be said about anyone unless it passes through these three sieves: !s it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?"— Amy Charmichael

Do I speak the truth about others? Yes, but do I speak the whole truth, and do I speak in kindness and out of necessity? No, not all the time. And I rarely ask others to stop when they are speaking ill of others. What is true, what is kind, what is necessary: this needs to be my standard. This needs to be every Christian's standard. If it sounds so easy, why is it so incredibly tough?
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote