Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 11:18 PM   #452
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful that I got some housework done. For those that know me, know I don't like it.
Grateful that I can do, even when I don't like. It is called acceptance in my books.
Grateful that I got to go to the mall on Wednesday. Had to have a lay down when I got home.
Grateful that I got to play Queen of the house today. It has been a while since I could claim royalty and sit on my throne. Not so grateful that I missed my AA meeting.
Grateful that I found the energy to make blueberry muffins.
Grateful that my son made cake. We used butterscotch sauce instead of icing on the vanilla cake.
Grateful that tomorrow is pay day.
Grateful that it is Friday and I get to go to my NA group.
Grateful for the food I have to eat at the end of the month. I even found a pound of butter in the freezer.
Grateful it is suppose to get to 16 and 17 deg. C on the weekend. This translates to 61 and 63 deg. F. Sunny skies are suppose to go with those temperatures.
Grateful for my new long sweater coat, it is toasty warm. Even brought out my all weather coat in acknowledgement of colder temperatures ahead.
Grateful that my God is very good to me.
Grateful that I finish my book and started an express book by Harlen Coben. A long time since I have read any of his books.
Grateful for the eyes that allow me to read.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote