Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 06:57 AM   #454
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful that my God is a forgiving One. I haven't expressed my gratitude for ten days.
Grateful that I have felt like eating, in fact, I was feeling kind of piggish instead of peakiness. Spell check says it is a word, not sure it is the one I want.
Grateful that I can make a mistake and laugh at myself.
Grateful that I made it to a meeting yesterday. I missed my group on Friday and the Sunday night meeting, Courage to Change. I had good intentions.
Grateful for a mini-meeting with my friend from CA, at least my God showed me that I missed my group, and I was grateful to be talking to a long-time friend.
Grateful for the hugs I got at the NA group last night. The will last me until I get to my AA group on Thursday. Then I have my NA group on Friday. I am trying to do three meetings a week. It is what is good for me spiritually.
Grateful for freedom of choice. Once I make a choice, I can always choose again.
Grateful for that the snow missed us and didn't stick around.
Grateful that I have my internet, TV, and phone operating. Three things are a bit much to accept. It is a good thing that I like to read.
Grateful for the library. I have a book due tomorrow and I haven't finished it. It is a Jack Reacher book by Lee Child. I still don't see Tom Cruise and Reacher, I am sorry Tom. You are just not rugged enough. I see Jack as an add for the Marlboro Man commercials.
Grateful that I can make an amend for being judgmental. If you see this Tom, I am sorry if you find my thoughts to be hurtful.
Grateful that all I need to do is be willing to make an amend.
Grateful that it is almost time for Christmas music and the Santa Clause Parade. It generally gets me in the mood. They had 100 white and/or colored mini Christmas lights for sale in Shoppers Drug Mart. They want $14.99 for them. I told the young sales clerk, I was thinking more along the lines of $6.99. Perhaps if they put them on for $9.99 I will consider buying them.
Grateful for all the good things and the not so good things this month. I just know I have had a lot of sadness and healing.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote