View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13

God, By the power of your blessing enable me, throughout this day, to speak and act to your glory with a pure spirit, with humility, patience, love, gentleness, peace, courage and wisdom. Let me be always aware of your presence. By the power of your love, grant me to hold fast to that which is good. Preserve me from every word or deed that corrupts the soul; from every impulse unpleasing in your sight and hurtful to my fellow man, my brothers and sisters. This in Christ's name, I pray, Amen.

Father of mankind, may I not be a barrier to the discouraged, but help them in the ways of encouragement. May I not allow pride and prejudice to keep me from acts of love and deeds of kindness, but may I be worthy of thy trust. Amen.

Lord, if I ever cut people off or isolate myself from the needs of others, alert me to what I am doing. Open my eyes to see what unites people rather than what divides us. Show me how to build bridges between people rather than putting up walls that divide. Amen.

“A Prayer To The All-Powerful God”

Father, everything in all Your creation cries out that You are eternally sovereign, all-powerful, and faithful in Your works. We are blessed beyond measure by Your handiwork, and Your invisible power that sustains us and empowers us to walk in victory day after day. Your power is constant and there is no diminishment over time. On Your appointed day when we enter the portals of heaven, we will see so much more of Your creative power that is hidden from view on this side of eternity. Keep us faithful and respectful of Your almighty power that reigns in heaven and on earth. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Dear Lord, please give me the wisdom not to judge today by what I see, but by the acts of kindness I give others.

The Value of Godliness

1 Timothy 4:6-10

Dear Father,

Make us diligent athletes who exercise our spiritual bodies, recognizing that while physical exercise has some profit, godliness is of value in every way, because it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

We have set the hope of our hearts upon you, our Father, the living God, the Savior of all men, most especially of us who have put our trust in you. We do believe in you. Please use our hope and faith as a springboard to our diligent efforts for your kingdom.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: