Thread: Plan for Good
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 04:11 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Plan for Good

Today’s Scripture: “...those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.” (Proverbs 14:22, NIV)

Plan for Good

Do you wake up every morning expecting favor and blessing on everything you do? Do you plan for what is good? When we plan for what is good, the scripture tells us that we find love. We know that God is love which means that when we plan for what is good, we will find God in the midst of our plans.

Today, don’t let the negative voices of the world steal your focus or get you off course. Don’t start planning for a bad day; choose to plan for good. The scripture doesn’t say, “Plan for good as long as the economy is booming.” It doesn’t say, “Plan for good as long as the housing market is strong.” It doesn’t say, “Plan for good as long as you aren’t facing any adversity.” No, we can plan for good because we serve a God who is good, and He is ready, willing and able to bring us through any adversity we face! Boldly plan for good today and watch God show up in the midst of your plans!

A Prayer for Today: “Father in heaven, thank You for the good plan You have for my life. I choose Your plan and ask that You direct my mind and thoughts according to Your purposes. Fill me with Your peace and joy. I set my mind on You and boldly embrace the good things You have for me today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links