View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 07:35 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7

‘Lord Jesus, help me to see you clearly, today. Help me to listen to you and follow where you lead. Amen.’

If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs. Deuteronomy 15:7-8

Matthew 25:26 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

"I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." Psalms 40:8

Ephesians 4:2a (CEB) Conduct yourselves with all humility, gentleness, and patience.

All goes well for those who are generous, who lend freely and conduct their business fairly. Such people will not be overcome by evil circumstances. Psalm 112:5-6

His delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. Psalm 1:2

You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth. Deuteronomy 8:17-18a

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. — Proverbs 3:3-4
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote