View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12

(9) Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place-the Most High, who is my refuge (10) no evil shall befall you, no plague come near your tent. (11) for He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. (TLV) -Psalms 91:9-11

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." 1 John 4:11

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19

So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. - John 13:34

Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself All the other commandments and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40

Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. —1 Corinthians 13:6-7

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote