View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 07:59 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. - 1 Corinthians 13:7

“Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” - Romans 8:39

There are three things that will endure—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. – 1 Corinthians 13:4

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. —John 13:34-35

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote