View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 23

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

But everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved. - Acts 2:21

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 18:19 (NLT): It's harder to make amends with an offended friend than to capture a fortified city. Arguments separate friends like a gate locked with iron bars.

Today’s Thought: Life is full of choices – both good and bad. Have you made a bad choice on the past that hurt someone? Today, try to make it right!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You first forgive me of that bad decision I made. I also ask that You make a way for me to rectify the situation with that friend or family member I hurt. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Romans 14:11 It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

1 John 4:16b-17 God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him.

The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:17

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote