View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 06:50 AM   #36
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 31

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy person keeps a secret. Proverbs 11:13

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you. —Psalm 86:5

Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. — Proverbs 4:25-26

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote