View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Centered in Spirit, I live from peace

Centered
Centered in Spirit, I live from peace.

I begin my day by sitting quietly and taking a deep breath. I follow my breath into my heart space while I affirm: I am one with Spirit. I am one with Peace. As this affirmation expands within me, I gently release my breath. I center my thoughts in the unchanging peace of Spirit.

During the day, many things vie for my attention. As I move into the physical world, I may experience confusion. If I feel overwhelmed, I pause to breathe. I return my focus to my heart space, release any tension, and recenter in the peace of Spirit. I complete my day’s activities with thoughts and actions arising from my peaceful center. I end the day as I began it, with a centering breath. Peaceful gratitude prepares me for rest.

Abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.—Isaiah 32:18

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links