Thread: new member,
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 05:00 PM   #1
ryanc1983

Default new member,

My name is Ryan my Drug of choice was heroin, any opiates, preferably IV, and I enjoyed speed but it wasn't something I used daily just to keep awake and moving after opiate use. It took about 4-5 inpatient tries and a relocation to sober living to get clean. I got custody of my son and met a great girl, my son was later diagnosed with ADHD, and my girlfriend with narcolepsy, so now two people I love are on addictive substances that I never really had a problem with. I do now and I have no idea how to be in their lives without hurting them or where to turn for help. I'm here because I'm scared, sad and truly don't have the answers. My life is on track in comparison to before but if I can't come up with a solution that allows them to function as they need to. I have bought safes given them money to buy safes and I continue to dissapoint myself and them. I love them and they love me but I don't know how to stop. I'm don't withdrawal like I did on opiates I just can't seem to stop myself.
Sincerely,
Ryan
ryanc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ryanc1983 For Sharing:
Sponsored Links