View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 07:45 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 5

Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 29:3 (NLT): The man who loves wisdom brings joy to his father, but if he hangs around with prostitutes, his wealth is wasted.

Today’s Thought: The Bible talks a lot about wisdom because our enemy, the devil, is very wise. We must be in constant communication with God in order to thwart the plans of our advisory.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You would give me Godly wisdom each day so I do not succumb to the traps of the enemy. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. —Romans 5:5

Philippians 4:6-7 - 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 10:12 NIV Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote