View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9

Let me not forget my prayers as I go out into the world. Holy Spirit, be with me, and let me praise you and remember you in my every action and thought, for the entire day long. In Christ's name I ask this, Amen.

Loving Father, help me to realize that I am not living in the right way nor the right place if I am discontented, or happy in trifles and untruth. Help me to find my place, and with thy help may I stand firm and confident. Amen.

The Preeminence of Christ

Hebrews 1:1-14

Dear Father, father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Thank you for speaking through the prophets of old, bit by bit, in first one way, then another. Help me not to be slow of heart but to believe all they have said. Thank you most of all for speaking to us through your Son. You made him heir of all things and through him you created the world. We give glory to you because this one who shines forth with your glory and bears the very stamp of your nature. He upholds the world by his power. Thank you for him, this one who is our Savior, the one who purifies us from our sins. Thank you for exalting him high above all angels, for giving him a name more excellent than theirs, and for causing him to sit on your right hand in your majestic splendor.

Our wonderful Lord wields a scepter of righteousness! His throne is for ever and ever. Thank you for this changeless and faithful Savior of ours! Thank you!

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10–11, NIV

Lord God, we thank you that it is your will to strengthen us through your presence, through Jesus Christ, the leader of your cause, who is and remains victor among men on earth. Our souls need strength and our hearts need confidence so that in our time we can draw near to you and to your kingdom. Bless us with the Holy Spirit whenever we begin to grow weary. Your Holy Spirit can give us the strength to believe and hope, the strength to see the salvation that is coming to give joy to all the world. Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for today. Please give me the wisdom to understand that strength is not how strong you are physically but how strong you are mentally.

Dear heavenly Father, I want to thank You for saving my soul and I am grateful to be Your child. I am so glad to have sweet fellowship with You. Lord, it is a privilege to be a part of the family of God! I am so happy to know that my name is written in the book of life. Lord, may I always have a joyful spirit so that those who do not know You, might be drawn to want to know You, through my life of happiness. Thank You Lord, for the many delights I have known because of my wonderful Savior, Jesus. I ask that I might know You even deeper and more intimately. Let Your Word become as honey when I read it. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Praying man Father, help us to accept Your invitation to come and drink freely from Your inexhaustible supply of life-giving water. May it overflow to those around us as it springs forth in our words, our actions and in our thoughts. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: