View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:58 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - May

May 1

When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. Psalm 94:18

Daniel 10:19a, NLT "“Don’t be afraid,” he said, “for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!”"

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Psalm 46:7 (NIV) The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Thought: Everywhere you go, He's there.

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect... —1 Peter 3:15

Exodus 23:25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links