View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default In the presence of Love, I am comforted

Comfort
In the presence of Love, I am comforted.

The light of God still shines even in the darkest night of loss or despair. I am strengthened by the loving presence of God and thankful for the faith and love of those who hold me in prayer.

I empower my faith by focusing only on God, the good. I trust that in God I have the capacity to overcome any difficult situation. Divine comfort enfolds me like warm spring sunshine after a long, cold winter. I breathe deeply and my heart grows lighter.

God’s steadfast love uplifts me, and I rise to a new day of light and life. With the promise of eternal comfort, my hope is restored and I know that all is well.
May our Lord … who loved us and through grace gave us eternal comfort and good hope, comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.—2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links