View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2

Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

"The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?" Psalms 118:6

And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. - Ephesians 5:20

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." —Psalm 91:2

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote