View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 06:13 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7

Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Proverbs 3:7-8

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7

He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward him for what he has done. Proverbs 19:17 (NIV)

Has the Lord ever abandoned anyone who held him in constant reverence? Has the Lord ever ignored anyone who prayed to him? The Lord is kind and merciful; he forgives our sins and keeps us safe in time of trouble. Ecclesiasticus 2:10–11

“He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.” Psalm 147:3

I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. – Psalm 121:1-2

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. —2 Corinthians 9:7

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9

1 Peter 5:6-8 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote