View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 07:06 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12

Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

"There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:2

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me! - Psalm 139:17-18

“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” And, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Colossians 1:13-14 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote