View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6

“A Prayer Proclaiming God’s Faithfulness”

Father, You are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Everything within the universe was formed and is sustained by Your command. We are awestruck at Your design and grateful for the ways it benefits us every moment of every day. You are our Rock; Your ways are perfect, and You are perfectly faithful! We give thanks to You today, faithful God, for Your great work in our lives and in Your wonders formed long ago; for our benefit, our enjoyment and as a reminder of how dependent we are on Your faithfulness and goodness. Amen.

Now unto him that is able to keep me from falling, and to present me faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Dear Lord, I need a vacation. You know that I've worked hard. I need a rest -- but not from You. ... Come with me; let me praise You daily; let me set aside some time each day to read Your Word, to pray, to experience a deeper relationship with You. Then I will return truly rested, refreshed, and renewed. ... Oh Lord, I have expected You always to be there for me in times of crisis; let me never take a vacation from You.

In Your holy name I pray.

Amen.

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Father of love, I thank thee for thy daily love and for thy daily bread. May I feel that thy gifts are for all, and not mine to keep and store from those who are in need. Help me as I say, "Thy will be done to me," to so will it to others. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: