View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:19 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4

Proverbs 19:20-21 Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:5–7

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. - Colossians 3:23

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” – Matthew 28:19-20

For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. —Psalm 92:4
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote