View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:50 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10

How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have given to those who take refuge in You before the children of men. Psalms 31:20

Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD. Psalm 25:6,7

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Proverbs 4:5

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. - 1 Peter 5:6

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. – Romans 15:4

Who among you is wise and understanding? By his good conduct let him show his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. James 3:13

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote