View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Every problem has a solution, and every goal contains a way to achieve it

Create
I use the power of my God-directed mind to create.

The amazing power of my imagination is possible because I have been given a gift from Spirit. Author Steven Covey shared the idea that all things are created twice—first mentally, then physically. If I can dream it or perceive of it, I can do it. Thus I envision a creation or an outcome, then take action to bring it into reality.

Every problem has a solution, and every goal contains a way to achieve it. So I prepare for positive results. I use my creative mind, allowing Spirit to guide my next steps. I trust that I will have all that I need in the right and perfect time. I begin in absolute faith and positive anticipation. I find purpose and joy as I use the power of my God-directed mind.
For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.—Ephesians 2:10

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links