Thread: New Day
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 08:02 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default New Day

New Day
I am refreshed and renewed in my quiet times with God.

When I feel stressed or tired, it may not be easy for me to accomplish all that I would like to do. In order for me to feel vibrant and ready to create positive changes in my life and in the world, I must take time for renewal. I grant myself permission to step away from the “busyness” for physical and spiritual self-care. I do this by getting enough sleep, eating well, having fun, and spending time in prayer with God.

In a sacred space of prayer, I feel the serenity of God’s love embracing me. I relax into a sense of peace. I take in a gentle breath and let go of all that has come before this moment. I surrender my entire being completely to the blessed peace of God. I am now able to continue my day refreshed and renewed.
A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you.—Ezekiel 36:26

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links