View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default God’s grace is my sufficiency

Grace
God’s grace is my sufficiency.

Any time I perceive lack, I have an opportunity to realize a power greater than what I see in the world. If I fear my abilities are limited, God reveals my innate gifts to me. As I open to God’s grace, every weakness is transformed.

To experience the grace of God, I pray. Just as I find physical renewal through sleep, so I find renewal for my heart and mind in the refreshing practice of prayer. In prayer, I find a true clarity of thought. My heart is freed from all tension or fear. I am filled with inner light and directed from a deep inner source of wisdom.

Whenever I perceive any lack or limitation, I pause, pray, and know that God’s grace is sufficient.
My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.—2 Corinthians 12:9

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links