View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10

Prayer for the Morning

You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new, So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too?

Forgive the many errors, that I made yesterday, And let me try again dear God, to walk closer in Thy way.

But Father, I am well aware, I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight, for I can't walk alone. Amen.

Finally, may I go forth filled with the joy and confidence of your Spirit; and may everything I do this day, in word or deed, be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Amen.

Dear Lord, the Psalmist has said: "Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your habitation, no evil shall befall you, no scourge shall come near your tent."* ... Help me not to be so busy emphasizing "no evil shall befall you" that I fail to note that it is "because you have made the Lord your refuge." ... Only if I truly make You my refuge, the center of my life, only then can You guide me and keep me in Your care.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen.

* (Psalm 91:9-10)

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Lord, you have enriched our lives in many ways, and we are grateful for all who have influenced our lives for the better. Show us how best to use the time and talents you have given each one of us, and inspire us to live fully and bring benefit to our own part of the world. Amen.

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. Malachi 4:2, NIV

Lord our God, we think of all the people who have trusted in you. We remember all the signs and wonders you have shown to establish your name among men on earth. We belong to those who hold to you today; may our hearts be kept faithful through your Spirit. Even if there are great hardships in our times and everything seems on the verge of collapse, even if the world perishes, you, O God, are our stronghold. This truth remains forever. In you we want to hold true until your great day comes, until the power of the Savior is revealed in many people so that in their misery they can believe and find help and comfort. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, I praise You for all the things You have done for me, but I honor You, for Who You are, my Lord and King. May I always show respect for the whole family of God, as I know that is one way I can honor You. Help me to be sensitive and respectful to all people, no matter what position they hold. Lord, deliver Your people from all prejudice and disrespect for one another. May we obey Your Word that tells us to prefer and honor one another, as brothers and sisters in the Lord. May we also be especially kind toward those who are in occupations in the service sector and may we all serve one another. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

“A Prayer To A Phenomenal God”

Father, we are among those who once walked in darkness, but You rescued us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of Your beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. There is nothing we could seek in this life that could bring greater freedom and joy here and now, and treasures forevermore as we abide with You through all eternity. Help us never to lose sight of the great contrast You bring into our lives as we walk out of darkness and dwell in Your radiant light. You are phenomenal God whom we love with all our hearts. Amen.

In Gratitude for Friends and Family
Blessed are You, loving Father,
For all your gifts to us.
Blessed are You for giving us family and friends
To be with us in times of joy and sorrow,
To help us in days of need,
And to rejoice with us in moments of celebration..

Father,
We praise You for Your Son Jesus,
Who knew the happiness of family and friends,
And in the love of Your Holy Spirit.
Blessed are you for ever and ever.

Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: