Thread: Inner Peace
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:19 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Inner Peace

Inner Peace

I relax and breathe in the peace of God.

Throughout Jesus’ ministry, he taught that the kingdom of God exists within every person. When I accept this truth, I become consciously aware of the presence of God within me.

Although the world may present me with situations that are out of my control, I can choose to experience inner peace. To center myself in this awareness, I practice thinking and speaking affirmations of peace. I use prayer and meditation to help me connect my entire being to the peace within me.

No matter where I am or what I am doing, I can pause to relax and breathe in the peace of God. In doing so, I open myself up to health and wellness in mind, body, and spirit.
I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!—John 16:33

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links