View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 23

Prayer to Have Inner Peace in the Coming Day

Heavenly God, may I have peace within, this day;
May I trust God that I am exactly where I am meant to be.
May I not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May I use those gifts that I have received, and pass on the love that has been given to me.
May I be confident knowing I am a child of God.
Let this presence settle into my bones, and allow my soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. This I pray in Christ's name, Amen. (~ St. Therese of Lisieux)

God our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, and Spirit of God amidst us, direct our way unto you. Make us to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before you, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. Amen.

The Father’s Love

Father, I thank You for the great love You have bestowed upon me, that I should be called a child of God! I submit to Your Word that is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of my heart. In the name of Jesus I repent and renounce anger, bitterness and depression. In the name of Jesus, I look inside that I might experience Your love that is imparted to me. Amen.

Scripture Reading 1 John 3:1-2 Hebrews 4:12

Dear Lord, sometimes I lose all hope and feel as everything is lost. Please give me hope and wisdom to get through.

Dear heavenly Father, we are grateful that we can call on You for the grace we need when others trespass against us. Help us to maintain a loving attitude when we are faced with ill will. You said, 'Blessed are the peacemakers,' so help me to be one who tries to maintain peace among my acquaintances. Lord, help me to deal with those who are trouble-makers in the proper Biblical manner, so as to see them delivered. I ask You to help me refrain from anger, resentment, and rejection and to deal with them in love and wisdom. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

“A Prayer For Pressing On”

Father, when we begin our journey with You, we’re uncertain of all that lies ahead. We’re told in Scripture that if we are in Christ old things have passed away, and all things have become new. That’s because we now begin to align our thoughts and actions according to Scripture; we begin to see through the eyes of Christ; and we press on to the high calling of God in Christ Jesus so that we will receive our future eternal reward laid up for us already in heaven. Keep us steady, trusting, and faithful as we press on in the faith. Through Christ Jesus we pray. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: