View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:48 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 25

John 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Colossians 3:23 (NIV) Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

If you want to be my follower you must love me more than your own father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters-yes, more than your own life. Luke 14:26

“Create in me a pure heart, 0 God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me” Psalm 51:10

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. —Proverbs 3:3-4

"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." 1 Peter 5:10
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote