View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:59 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2

Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing. Psalm 16:1–2

“For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” - 1 Corinthians 12:13

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. – John 17:3

Humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and in his good time he will honor you. 1 Peter 5:6

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. —John 3:17

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." Matthew 1:23
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote